CNC Drag Knife | Heavy Duty
- Brand: G3 Productions
- Product Code: G3-HDDK
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $74.00
Our latest Dragknife is designed for heavier duty jobs and delivers better results with a wider range of materials. Its' compact design was made to last longer and to withstand more demanding cutting.
Using standard utility knife blades, this drag knife turns your CNC router into a precision cutting machine at a fraction of the cost of commercial drag knifes.
The Body of this Dragknife is only made of one main piece and a translucent side piece that gets bolted with the Stanley blade between it and the main piece. It is made from very strong PETG Plastic.
To prolong the life of the threading in the body we have inserted Heated Brass Inserts which which won't strip easily like plastic and even some metals do over a long period of time.
The 1/4" Stainless steel Shank Allows for use with the most common router types such as the Dewalt DWP611 and Makita RT0701C and all that can accept 1/4" Bits.
- Shank Diameter: ¼” (3.5 mm)
- Drag Knife Offset: 3.556 mm ( ¼“ approx.)
- Maximum depth of cut is 4x greater than many commercial drag knives, up to 3/8“ (9.5 mm)
- Minimum cut radius for materials ¼” think or less is equal to the offset variable and for materials with thickness greater than ¼” it is equal to the thickness of the material.
- (2) - 6082RS Bearings are pressure fitted to keep the shaft in place
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 2.7 x 1.19 x 3 inches / 68 x 30 x 79 mm