G3 CNC Drag Knife
- Brand: G3 Productions
- Product Code: G3-8308
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $70.00
The G3 Drag Knife will allow you to cut a wide range of materials such as like vinyl, wood veneer, inlays, carbon fiber, marquetry artwork, mat board, foam, leather, sheets, and many more. Your imagination is the limit for what this knife can do for you.
Using standard utility knife blades, this drag knife turns your CNC router into a precision cutting machine at a fraction of the cost of commercial drag knifes.
It is made from Highly Durable, High Strength PETG Plastic, However all threading is made with Brass Threaded inserts for extra strength and long lasting durability for all bolts (which allow changing of blade). The 1/4" Stainless steel Shank Allows for use with the most common router types such as the Dewalt DWP611 and Makita RT0701C and all that can accept 1/4" Bits.
- Shank Diameter: ¼” (3.5 mm)
- Drag Knife Offset: 3.556 mm ( ¼“ approx.)
- Maximum depth of cut is 4x greater than many commercial drag knives, up to 3/8“ (9.5 mm)
- Minimum cut radius for materials ¼” think or less is equal to the offset variable and for materials with thickness greater than ¼” it is equal to the thickness of the material.
- (2) - 6082RS Bearings are pressure fitted to keep the shaft in place
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 2.7 x 1.19 x 3 inches / 68 x 30 x 79 mm